Tuesday 27 March 2012

Lecture- MA Producing at Royal Holloway

At the end of last month I was invited back to deliver a talk on short film making with the Masters students studying producing at Royal Holloway, University of London.

During the talk I got to screen our three complete shorts for the students to see what they thought.

This years group of students seem a driven and enthusiastic bunch of guys, all seemingly working hard on their own projects, some of which sound brilliant. Genuinely excited to see what they do next.

It felt kind of strange to be sat in the very room at Bedford Square, where for a year I sat, listening to the guests who would come in to chat to us. To suddenly become one of those people was something that I couldn't really comprehend.

I would like to thank Ceci Dempsey who is not only a brilliant head of course but also a fantastic person.

No comments:

Post a Comment