Wednesday 11 February 2009

Sins of London

Apologies for the lack of blogging for a while, I have been taking a holiday in Tenerife. It was very much a shock to step off a plane after a week of getting a tan, swimming and, unfortunately getting sun stroke, to trying to defrost a car in the Birmingham International Airport carpark.

But a day into being home, I received a phone call from a man by the name of Martino Sclavi. Networking is important in any industry, but especially so in film and television. While out and about in London, I met a script writer called Mark Tilman who has written a number of short films that have been featured at festivals and online. I mentioned what areas of film I worked within and left my contact details with him.

Martino Sclavi is the Producer, working for 2 Many Executives Films, creating three ten minute shorts that will all be screened under the banner of Sins of London. He was ringing to ask whether I would be free to take up a position as assistant during the shooting.

Pre-production is well under way, and I will be joining them as an assistant on the 5th March, though until the 12th March, which will cover the primary shooting of all three scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment